Please begin by selecting one of the below headings:
Greenio has a vast repertoire of commercial & industrial installations for all purposes, from small commercial units in nurseries and surgeries to large project rollouts for PLCs, such as 86 installations for a poultry grower, and other farm, factory, medical and hotel applications.
We have a range of testimonials & references available for our works, and site visits to our past installations can be arranged upon request. If you are planning a commercial installation, please contact us for a case study, & site visit which reflects your proposed developments.
Systems are designed to your requirements and preferences, with customer involvement at every stage, from initial consultation & design, to the tailored aftercare package. We always work to CDM (Construction Design & Management) regulations, with the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment & qualifications for the job.
Our qualifications include (but are not limited to): City and Guilds Advanced Plumbing Tech 3; BPEC Water Supply / Water Fittings; MCS; BPEC Solid Biomass Heating Systems; Asbestos Awareness; MEWP Boom/Scissor; Harness Fall Arrest; City and Guilds Gas Commercial; City and Guilds Renewable Energy Foundation (CHP)
- New system sale & turnkey solutions – we are MCS accredited and HIES approved, with a team of experienced engineers, plumbers, technicians, and specialists in the field.
- Fully funded solutions – fully funded means we arrange a free installation, where a funder pays for the system, and receives the government incentive until the capital cost is repaid.
- Hopper installation – for biomass units installed without a feed system. There are a wide number of automatic feed solutions available to suit your space, to minimise inputs.
- Auto de-ash installation – for biomass units installed without automatic de-ash. This will reduce strenuous manual labour and cleaning hours.
- Remote monitoring software – manufacturers offer web controller units for you to remotely check on the status of your boiler. We can monitor this for you and callout if necessary.
- RHI application aid – we have a 100% application approval rate. If you need help receiving incentives for your installation, please call us for advice.
We also offer a range of Installation Management Services including fuel level monitoring and ordering, remote installation monitoring and breakdown response including Smart Energy Diverting Systems, and servicing packages to ensure your installation works year-round with minimal inputs.